• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!

:awesomework:

I just did a 4" turbo back system on mine. :masturbanana[1]: It was like pulling out the plug. But that's all I need. I don't want to blow my **** up. It's an auto.

What are your egt's?

I have not seen more than 1000 railing the **** out of it so far, but I was in traffic and not watching too close. I was told the EGT was happy on the dyno, but will know for sure when I tow.

:haha:

Me too so far, my truck runs the same temps as your unloaded but going up 522 out of bothel loaded with 7k the truck hit 1100 on the EGT guage. Course doing 65-70 and passing people that aint bad and running 28 pounds of boost the whole way up the hill:redneck:

:haha:

Me too so far, my truck runs the same temps as your unloaded but going up 522 out of bothel loaded with 7k the truck hit 1100 on the EGT guage. Course doing 65-70 and passing people that aint bad and running 28 pounds of boost the whole way up the hill:redneck:
:haha:mine see's 1600* everyday empty :haha:

:eeek::eeek:

It's not that abnormal... I'd hit 1600 on a daily basis when I had a big single, big injectors and lenny's delivery valves.. Saw my Pyro fly past 1600 and past straight down (A little over 1800) a few times.. Hell sled pullers are 2k - 2500 even with 150+ pounds of boost..

I got tired of babysitting my pyro.. Setting up the truck with slightly smaller injectors and a better turbo setup. The truck was a lot more enjoyable..

It's not that abnormal... I'd hit 1600 on a daily basis when I had a big single, big injectors and lenny's delivery valves.. Saw my Pyro fly past 1600 and past straight down (A little over 1800) a few times.. Hell sled pullers are 2k - 2500 even with 150+ pounds of boost..

I got tired of babysitting my pyro.. Setting up the truck with slightly smaller injectors and a better turbo setup. The truck was a lot more enjoyable..
yeah when i first put it together i was seeing 2000* then i timed it ....and i dont babysit my pyro because i dont tow with it and the hottest it gets is 1600 at wot & 55lb of boost