• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!

:awesomework:

I just did a 4" turbo back system on mine. :masturbanana[1]: It was like pulling out the plug. But that's all I need. I don't want to blow my **** up. It's an auto.

Mines a 2005 auto with stock cat and muff..........should I see a big difference? I need something more. It has the edge with attitude and it's okay on level 2 towing but.........

Mines a 2005 auto with stock cat and muff..........should I see a big difference? I need something more. It has the edge with attitude and it's okay on level 2 towing but.........
do you got a fuel gauge??? if not you should get one if your lift pump go's out it will wipe out your cp3

I noticed a difference. Maybe not big but a noticeable difference. Once the exhaust is past the turbo you want it out of your system. By opening up the exhaust it creates less back pressure so the turbo can spool up faster. My stock exhaust was 3" down pipe to a 4" muffler and tail pipe. Now its 4" from the turbo back.

My Dad has the same truck you do except his is a manual.. Smarty with a 4" exhaust (duals). He tows heavy and absolutely loves it.. 26-27k up Vantage doing 65 and still gets 21.5 mpg empty, on the same setting that he tows with.

ditching the cat won't gain you a ton right off the bat. But over time it'll get plugged and start to hurt your performance. Not to mention it just flat STINKS!. trucks with Cats still in them are horrible to follow.

do you got a fuel gauge??? if not you should get one if your lift pump go's out it will wipe out your cp3

Not entirely true. I've replaced failed lift pumps and not had to do a cp3. Beings its an 05 it proboly has the upgraded in tank pump also.

yeah when i first put it together i was seeing 2000* then i timed it ....and i dont babysit my pyro because i dont tow with it and the hottest it gets is 1600 at wot & 55lb of boost

See my only tows i have a DD other than my truck so its set up to tow and thats it:awesomework:

Not entirely true. I've replaced failed lift pumps and not had to do a cp3. Beings its an 05 it proboly has the upgraded in tank pump also.
Been lucky a few times myself at work on replacing lift pumps... I still agree a fuel psi gauge would be a good idea, as even the in-tank pumps can fail.:;

It's not that abnormal... I'd hit 1600 on a daily basis when I had a big single, big injectors and lenny's delivery valves.. Saw my Pyro fly past 1600 and past straight down (A little over 1800) a few times.. Hell sled pullers are 2k - 2500 even with 150+ pounds of boost..

I got tired of babysitting my pyro.. Setting up the truck with slightly smaller injectors and a better turbo setup. The truck was a lot more enjoyable..

i can see 1500 empty if i try, and my little beeping alarm goes off at 1600, but i've never heard it before.

Hit 1300 rolling smoke watching it on the rearview cam this morning:redneck: People must hate me, my kid was laughing his ass off then asked if we could go smoke his friends...:haha:

Hit 1300 rolling smoke watching it on the rearview cam this morning:redneck: People must hate me, my kid was laughing his ass off then asked if we could go smoke his friends...:haha:

:haha::haha::haha:

I like going to the mall to smoke people out, all the stupid little gangster kids are the best:redneck:

LOL>. I was driving home the other day and this chick that owes my shop some money was right next to me at the light. Right by my tail-pipe. I smoked her.. and yes her window WAS down. :haha:

Smoke switch on, pedal to the floor:redneck: Nailed a few deserving people like that.

I've seen 1200* in mine unloaded on lvl 3 on my quad. I need a bigger turbo:D

Somehow the PO crammed 5" downpipes on this pig to a 4" pipe gutted. ****er growls:haha: