• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OK another race!!!

Gosh, I am not even getting to post up the next race anymore:booo:

The race on 9-4 thru 9-6 will be a points race, those overbored guys and gals are just a bit strange, but put on a great show that is fun to do!!:awesomework: Just sayin.....)

The race that has been moved into October is a non points race and you will find that in a lot of the courses of the race a game of some sort will break out!!!!:cheer:
No Times or winners are recorded, its all about the good time, Binder always gets posted as last place, so part of it is true!!:cool:

The bad part is I have to work that weekend, good news for you all however!!:hi:

Gosh, I am not even getting to post up the next race anymore:booo:

The race on 9-4 thru 9-6 will be a points race, those overbored guys and gals are just a bit strange, but put on a great show that is fun to do!!:awesomework: Just sayin.....)

The race that has been moved into October is a non points race and you will find that in a lot of the courses of the race a game of some sort will break out!!!!:cheer:
No Times or winners are recorded, its all about the good time, Binder always gets posted as last place, so part of it is true!!:cool:

The bad part is I have to work that weekend, good news for you all however!!:hi:
"hijack on"....Hey, I think hwcurtice is looking to snag that "pinkle" hitch from ya!!!:redneck: "hijack off"....