• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OKC, OK Race

Blueyellow

seeyouonthetrail
I am working on a indoor/outdoor off road race Race in OKC,OK. If you would be interested in competeing, Sponsoring, or being there. let me know! I Need all the help I can get..... This is a central location for all off road racers.
I am Anxcious to see enthusiasm from the off road Clan!
This race will be Simialiar to XRRA/MOROC standards and Will consist of 4 to 5 races in one Weekend.

This is in the early Stages and I Need Some Support to convince the People that will be hosting the event that it will be a success.....So If you are interested Please Email Us At [email protected].

Please Email Pros and Cons...... I Need All Input Good or Bad to Make this a success..
Thank you
seeyouonthetrail Staff

I tried emailing but it was returned.

I’d possibly be interested in competing but more than likely watching this race. As long as my weekend was open. I’m sure I could get some more people from the Wichita area and some inlaws from the OKC area to show up too. My only concern with competing is my rig isn’t all that fast and would be in one of the upper classes due to full hydro. Keep me informed though.

Erin Lachman

Yep, would be interested in competing...I missed the Houston moroc race due to a schedule conflict (NASCAR)...wanna give it a shot one of these days though.....

Latest posts