• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old faces in new roles

L

lowbudgetjunk

I am not certain if most know the story, but here is a very abbreviated version.

Before JohnG got real sick, he picked Gregg Carey (CHASMAN9) to help moderate the forums. He (Gregg) has been around for a long while and has a pretty good head on his shoulders. RickyB asked me if I would help and it took a minute for me to respond. Gregg is the logical choice and I think I am a bit of a wild card. Due to my love of JohnG and my love of Hardline I accepted the role. I promise to do my best to assist on the boards and will try to help fill some very large shoes that were left behind. I am not perfect and will try not to play favorites. I absolutely love this place and hope all that think the same will stay around. I also ask any and all that think differently, not to let the door knob hit them in the ass.

There are no new rules, there are no special handshakes or cool clubs, no magical back to scratch to get privilege. This is a great community of like minded folks that have a wealth of knowledge and I thoroughly enjoy being around. Please contribute in a positive manner; be it through tech, for sale ads, friendly banter or during forum based rides. Just be a contributor. Trolls are only fun when they make it to level master.....all other trolls shall just be banned.

Welcome to another chapter in the best forum that I have ever been a part of. Help me make all the Hardline Club members, Easy Liners, regular Hardline Members and especially John Galbreath Jr proud.

Kel Lawrence - Admin

smbroady82 said:
I think as long as Kel doesn't try to give any more Stoney Lonesome guided trail rides, Hardline will be ok! :rolf:

oh man what a day....

Not my fault all but 1 of us broke for the day. That was an epic fail for a send off ride for sure.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Not my fault all but 1 of us broke for the day. That was an epic fail for a send off ride for sure.

my truck is good to go whenever you two want to try again thumb.gif

all kidding aside, I still want to see the good stuff at that park.. we just didn't make it too far that day

Thanks Kel, those shoes left behind can never be filled and can only hope to keep them warm for him. I still cannot fathom this idea of John being gone, but I will in time and he definitely would want this board to continue in the light he has shined upon for the past almost 20 years. Yah, damn near 20 years for all of you that didn't know. We have gone through a "Metric **** ton" of changes (thanks MattO for that copyright quote) over those years and will continue to grow and evolve with this rapidly changing sport we love to love, and love to hate. While we are experiencing a moderate changing of the guards, we cannot do this by ourselves. This means we still need all of you and your feedback to help this keep this board monitored and running smoothly. There are still a few of us original HLC's around and we will do whatever we can to assure the existence of this forum and nothing has changed as far as the content or direction of the forum, just adding a few caretakers to make sure it runs in the same direction it has in the past, and with that said, please carry on. :dblthumb:

I'm glad to see the torch got passed on to 2 guys that have been around for along time and have shown they care. I hope to give yall as much **** as I did john in the near future :butt:

Kel, I saw you riding around with Casey at RBD, just don't let him start calling you sensai and you will do fine. :rolf:
Seriously, you got this, I'm sure you will make John proud.

kevinhumphrey said:
Best??? :dunno: :dunno: thought it was the only one!! It is a great site good luck men with the new titles

Well I was trying to be fair for all the butt pirate frequenters. It's the only forum I participate on.

Kel is going to be busy this month, between his store, this, and playing Jesus in all the local Christmas plays! :flipoff1: Kel is a good dude!