• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired old rusty chevy parts trucks / blazers 67-72

mrdana60

looking for anything for parts. trying to buy up these trucks before they get crushed. pm me with what you have or know of. thanks

With scrap being as high as it is, you're gonna have a hard time with this...

I was at the yard last week and saw 2 - 72s and 1 - 69 all crushed :'(

reason why i m trying to get the word out. IF ANYONE finds me one i ll throw in a finders fee ;D

Mine's not for sale, just showing a little support. Is it technically a "barn find" of your the one that drove it into the barn? It's been sitting there for 6 years while I've dealt with lifes curveballs. I'm hoping to get it back running this winter.

Attachments

• IMAG0142-1.jpg
    IMAG0142-1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 59
drool i have a love for these trucks. i will buy them from the local scrap yard . to keep them from being crushed. let me know if you ever need any parts. got a few i m parting right now. is your truck short bed?

I know a guy down the road from me that has a 72 blazer. It has some rust - would not be a good project truck but probably has a few solid parts. I will PM you his number if you are interested

Mine is full of sentimental value. Grandad special ordered it then handed me the title when he couldn't drive any more. Still bone stock.
71 Cheyenne SWB. 402 BB, 400Turbo, 4.11 posi 12 bolt. Factory air.

drool drool. drool. Would love to see it. Got a good truck on your hands. Even better with the title. Back in the day that truck was a loaded truck. Does it have a teach dash?

I'm looking for a decent pre 72 blazer. I want a project but not Swiss cheese. Anything from frame and body to running and driving......

would 73 pick-up parts work on a 72. if so i have a right side gas tank, grill, valence panel, headlight covers, hood hinges, dash panel, different signal lens, ect...here in the garage. i can send pics if needed, give me a shout if interested (228) 547-9748, daniel, thanks.

Wouldn't t work on a 72 but for right price I will help you clear up some parts :****:

Latest posts