• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

old school remedies

pee on a fresh cut or dip it in "coal oil" kerosene, it will take the pain away and won't hurt the next day. gargle hot salt water for a soar throat. hot honey and burbon with a shot of lemon juice for a cough.

Cigerette tobacco and saliva mixed up and put on a wasp sting with a band-aid will pull out the poison and stop the pain.

Roadyy said:
Cigerette tobacco and saliva mixed up and put on a wasp sting with a band-aid will pull out the poison and stop the pain.

Works damn good!

Used this not to long ago at Windrock, Damn yellow jacket stung me on the back of the ear, bummed a cig, bit it off, chewed it up and packed the top of my ear.

After about 10 min, the sweeling went down and my face started working again :****:

After about 10 min, the sweeling went down and my face started working again!

Man this doesn't sound good out of context, I wouldn't have spaced this paragraph from the other one!!

the inside thin white film of an egg shell works better than anything i have found for a sting. peel the white film off of the inside of an egg shell, put it on a sting and let it dry completely, no more sting.

rub a piece of fresh cut onion on a sting and it stops hurting

vinegar will take the burning out of a sunburn

piss on your feet to get rid of athletes foot....i'm guessing you do this in the shower?

clove oil will stop a tooth ache.....but just don't touch anything else in your mouth with the oil

To cure crabs, sprinkle sand all over your junk, then pour on the whiskey. Them lil bastages will get drunk and stone each other to death. :****:

Latest posts