• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Older Jeep parts T5 short throw shifter, electric fans, e-brake assembly, etc

customcj7

I have some assorted parts for sale for Jeep CJ7, CJ5, and CJ8 as well as Wrangler YJ and TJ. Hoover/ Birmingham area (will ship on your dime)

Jeep T5 B&M Short throw shifter - NO LONGER AVAILABLE! - You can't order these anymore. This thing made my T-5 so much easier to shift without hitting the dash or having to reach so far. - SOLD

Wrangler YJ and TJ NV3550 shifter. This shifter fits the NV3550 transmission and has the bent fixture that can fit TJ, YJ, and Jeep Liberty. - $50 (no shifter knob)

Jeep CJ7, CJ5, CJ8 emergency brake assembly. The in dash emergency brake pedal and locking mechanism. Everything works I just have different axles and in in-line e-brake so this needed to free up some space under there. - $25

Holley 4160 Marine Grade Carb: Needs to be rebuilt because of a choke lever stuck open. Works fine when pulled just needs the choke fixed. Great for off road vehicles for the overflow prevention tubes. - $150

Flex-a-lite electric cooling fans. Fit the CJ radiator. Dual fans on two separate wiring lines so you can have switches and relays for each individual fan for redundancy. Work fine and can apply power to verify for buyer - SOLD

CJ7 Radiator - USED - it works and cools fine, but it is used. I had to switch due to an engine swap. It worked fine and kept it cool when pullled. Top port on the right, lower port on the left. - $50

61277e566653843.jpg

95d3ee566653963.jpg

Skrmbld said:
Sent u a PM. No phone number I'm the post.

I've responded to your PM with contact info. Sorry, I won't put my phone number in the main post. To my knowledge that's not against the rules. (Pic, price, and location)