• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Olympus offroad woes

orv design and fab

I ordered a synthetic winch rope Dec 1st. They had a special for thanksgiving or something and ordered it, so I see that the email said there was a 8-10 delay on ordered cause of the size of orders...no big deal.

I wait til Dec 16 and check, no shipping info so I send a email to just check to make sure everything is good on my part and let him know that I'm awaiting my shipping info...he said it would be 3-5 days...no problem, thanks for the responce... Ok. At least he emailed me promtly righto_O

Dec 30th I send an email "wanting to know a update on my package"... A day later (dec31) I get a lengthy email apologizing once again for the delay cause of the sheer amount of orders he had received. And that my shipping info would be in tomorrow or the next at the latest.... So now I'm watching this thing like a hawk

Jan 2nd, no emails or anything so I shoot him a email that it has been Been 1 month since I have ordered my rope and I feel like a hook with my rope would help my hurt feelings, and when can I expect to receive my package.

Jan 5th I get an email from him saying that a hook will be added to my order and that it's frustrating on his part to be so behind.
(By this I am thinking that he needed some counseling so I offered him my number and told him that honesty is KEY, you have nothing to hide if you are being honest with your customers. Lol I did give him my phone number to call me if he needed to talk. Lol)
2 more emails since with no response....what should I do???

I've called his number often with no one answering...his Facebook is him working with his new plasma table! And working on rigs, so not sure what my options are?

i ordered from them a while ago (at least a year) and it took over 2 months to get here. I had forgotten about it by the time it came. I got a custom length for pretty cheap so I didn't complain. Never got to test the rope but seemed nice enough. I guess for the price you have to be really patient.

If it's the same company I just looked up out of curiosity , that mothafawker sure is doing a **** load of things... At KOH tuning a car, putting fenders on any jeep ever made.. Installing motors and ****.. Ha. All them dam post and pics and not one pic of a winch line... I'm not sure I was on the right page .. I couldn't find any products for sale, just a bunch of pics, news, videos, about, etc Tabs... Made me tired just reading daily post.. Sheesh.
But I did just inhale some smoke so who knows.. When in doubt.... Make a craigslist add for the enemy.. Hahahah :woot:
:smoke:

The guy Daniel that owns Olympus is the biggest POS in the offraod community nect to Ballistic fab. They won't be getting my money ever again.

Dude. That's pretty shitty. Got folks waiting months for **** and post pics DAILY of him doing other ****... Man. I think I'll stick to ordering **** that's not to far to drive to any given minute. I'd be his worst nightmare if he got down on me like that. I'm Fukin done getting the shaft. Shits for the birds.

ive ordered from them too. It took a long time to get the winch ropes and a couple other items and took multiple days to get replies to PM's and emails. some of the emails i sent never got replied to. got some LED lights (as a gift from someone) from them and half the LEDs quit working after i used them 5-6 times. I contacted him on Pirate and he said we would have to send them in to see if they could fix them but the original purchaser had to contact him first. so i had the original purchaser email with the details, never heard back, kinda gave up.

Oh gosh it seems like I'll be waiting for a while then. Keep posting up cause I am going to post on pirate too. And see what's up. The guy tried to add me as a friend. And I deleted his request. I don't want anything to do with him, especially if he can't be honest with paying customers.

Kush, that's him.