• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OM pics from sat

hey it was cool to meet ya and wheel with ya, I'm James's friend Chris the one with his old buggy

and that way sucked when you broke

sorry, i am bad with names but i will remember it now.it was nice to meet you aswell, your buggy inspires the hell out of me.

sorry, i am bad with names but i will remember it now.it was nice to meet you aswell, your buggy inspires the hell out of me.

**** don't worry about it, I'm way bad with names also. yeah I love my buggy, I'm just glad on how clean it came out. also i think it is way cool to hear the stories about it when it was built a few years ago. Now once I figure out how to drive then I think it will be a kick in the ass. oh yeah now start building a buggy.......:D

thanks to my brother Marc, who joined me on Saturday to watch the cool kids play, I've got some photos to contribute

5_10.jpg

5_10_1.jpg

5_10_2.jpg

5_10_3.jpg

5_10_4.jpg

5_10_5.jpg

5_10_6.jpg

5_10_7.jpg

5_10_08.jpg

5_10_9.jpg

5_10_10.jpg

5_10_11.jpg

Wish we could have stayed longer to watch the rest of the trail run but I had promised the wifey that I'd be home for dinner.

aw come on money i know you have skills:kiss: :kiss: and by the way have fun down south!!!with the pookster!!!!!!see ya next weekend!!!!! i think i'll take the f-toy up to reiter for a breakin run this weekend....:awesomework: :awesomework: to make sure it's ready for mem. day weekend.and breakin the gears a little!!!:awesomework:

**** don't worry about it, I'm way bad with names also. yeah I love my buggy, I'm just glad on how clean it came out. also i think it is way cool to hear the stories about it when it was built a few years ago. Now once I figure out how to drive then I think it will be a kick in the ass. oh yeah now start building a buggy.......:D

as soon as my kidney sells on ebay, its buggy time.