• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oooops...

P

If its free, its P
laughing1

In passing this AM , Im trying to give my boss that friendly little "heads up" that Im about to send in a fairly big $$ request for all our bases inventory to get them re stocked a good bit at the end of the year.

*** I do this every year no matter were I work because in aviation the end of the year / start of the year ( and for most industries mind you ) it warrant's the "NEW PRICE STRUCTURE" that typically means a 6-10% jump in prices for us across the board. ***

Anyway, Im trying to give him a friendly heads you know, so Im not just outta the blue dropping a bomb on him.

We'll no ****, 15minutes later he walks in my office while Im typing up this email, paper around me with $$ figures everywere Im doing my thing making it rain efficency up in this bitch with information and money saving long term information..... whats he do.

Lean's in my door because he's bored and being a **** and start's giving me crap jokingly interrupting me with that.. I havent gotten that email yet ? Were's that email ? I dont know if he has learned it yet but it aggravates the **** out of me when Im nose deep and focused I dont want to be ****ed with laughing1 So that little psychological RPM gauge goes full read , I dont snap mind you but I did call him a ****er. molaugh

" Well, Im obviously typing it right now and Im doing so in an easy to follow very clear and pointed manner so I dont have to play email tag with you ****ers all day !! "

OOPS ! laughing1 then the back peddling started because I quickly followed up with the " them ****ers, or who ever (obviously the bosses boss DOH !! ) gets to decide how we spend this money.

then we started cutting up about using "****ers" as a term of endearment, I even went on to add how I had called Amber an MF'er just last night when she was aggravating me teasingly. molaugh

Yea smooooooooth..... laughing1

OK, back to finishing the email with all my $$ requesting $$

quit interrupting me you interweb ****ers !!

now im rubbing off on you... ****er, ****, ****ed, ****ing, or any variation is the highest form of endearment... at least thats the way i see it... ****ers....

funny thing about boss' when they do it its funny but when you do it to them its a different thing one of the owners always pulls out this little pocket knife and says he's gonna cut me (jokingly)(sp.) so one day i had my cold steel matchette tapped to my back and pulled it out he didnt think it was very funny gave me **** jobs all day that day.