• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oops, bought a mog axle

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
I hate it when I'm bored at the comp, surfing Govliquidation and buy something. One time it was a military 4 wheel steer tug in North Carolina. found out I won that on the phone on wyatt's rehearsal dinner after party laughing1
This time its a 406 mog front with a cv half gone. That's the bad part. Good part is its $454 and 4 hours away.
With that said, anybody need any mog parts :flipoff1:
Its the one with an air locker and is said to be indestructible. :woot:

So its a US military 406 that a good axle. I got a set of 404 german military i need to put up for sale they came in a wooden crate and sealed in air tight bag. It has a round thing on the bag if its blue there no moisture in it if pink there moisture. we looked at 4 crates till we found a good set. The 406 is worth some money you just have to find the someone that needs the parts.

There is a guy in K.C. who has a mogged jeep something, TJ CJ YJ, one of those J's, I work with his brother and can see if he needs anything. We ran into them down at SMORR one time and I think Travis was there so he might remember the guy as well, his last name is Allen also.

BS Metal said:
So its a US military 406 that a good axle. I got a set of 404 german military i need to put up for sale they came in a wooden crate and sealed in air tight bag. It has a round thing on the bag if its blue there no moisture in it if pink there moisture. we looked at 4 crates till we found a good set. The 406 is worth some money you just have to find the someone that needs the parts.

I would be interested in a front 404 axle. I have considered going to rear steer.

blacksheep10 said:
I hate it when I'm bored at the comp, surfing Govliquidation and buy something. One time it was a military 4 wheel steer tug in North Carolina. found out I won that on the phone on wyatt's rehearsal dinner after party laughing1
This time its a 406 mog front with a cv half gone. That's the bad part. Good part is its $454 and 4 hours away.
With that said, anybody need any mog parts :flipoff1:
Its the one with an air locker and is said to be indestructible. :woot:

you have a funny way of reducing debt kelly! :wtflol:

Kelly, whut'r you welderdin that axle up to? :fish:

Jason Berger's 406-9" hybrids made me drool.

14 bolt to 406?

POSYJ said:
you have a funny way of reducing debt kelly! :wtflol:
Its a long term plan, buy low, sell high, do tons of leg work in the middle negating the difference between the aforementioned low and high points

B Gillespie said:
Kelly, whut'r you welderdin that axle up to? :fish:

Jason Berger's 406-9" hybrids made me drool.

14 bolt to 406?
****ing seriously bored and knew they were worth money to some mog people, so I bought it. Worst case I part it and ship it a piece at a time. I can't afford the broken cv on it so its useless. I've already been pitched a rear to match it though cheap :eek: laughing1

Only business transaction I had with Jason was buying his single seat buggy. Great price and delivered it for the cost of fuel. I can't complain. :dblthumb:

B Gillespie said:
Only business transaction I had with Jason was buying his single seat buggy. Great price and delivered it for the cost of fuel. I can't complain. :dblthumb:
Yeah, I know nothing of him other than the forums. Cole was talking about him flaking on the buggy deal after it was half done at KOH. I've had the same kinda deal (buggy deal not happen) go down with a guy in CO. Gave him $500 via paypal, we were meeting the next day in western KS and he emails, doesn't call, emails that he sold it locally and he'll refund my money. He will also buy me a beer next time I'm in CO. Really. ****ing Bajabilly.
Wait, where did this thread start? :flipoff1:

I don't have any hard feelings toward Jason, I was just really dissapointed when he backed out. I just really lusted after those axles and still do. If I would have gotten that buggy then there never would have been FireBall. Hell I tried to find that buggy before I had Jim build me one, but I couldn't find it.

Latest posts