• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Opinions on Missing Link Shackles...

Rock_Crusher

Whats your opinion... on these shackles... & the rest?

running 512 r&p's gears
locked / spooled rear
5.14.1 t/c gears
1.3 semi built
CALMINI Heavy Duty forged rear / front - axle shafts
SPOA Yj leafs
33's Bogger's

Looks like it's going to do alright...

but thought i'd ask around, what others might think.

xm4p40.jpg

xm4pc4.jpg

xm4pll.jpg

xm4pzc.jpg

Looks cool. Is there a risk they might fold the wrong way? If you corner fast will they react (unfold)?

i can get just as much flex out of yj with out m/l then i have been able to get with them and my set up works much better

:flipoff:

moto261 said:
i can get just as much flex out of yj with out m/l then i have been able to get with them and my set up works much better

:flipoff:

Missing links - suck ass! ok...

so, are the yj springs full paks? moto... or
did you mix them up?

Last edited:
ZukPirate said:
Missing links - suck ass!

how many peoiple stated this?

And something that will help us help you--when somebody ask's a question answer it a lil shorter--you might get more feed back. Kinda like my question but you went into left field so I didn't bother with an answer...

And if you also actually keep to "one" rig you might be able to get more input instead of changing your mind "again" which is "very" likely..

crash said:
how many peoiple stated this?

And something that will help us help you--when somebody ask's a question answer it a lil shorter--you might get more feed back. Kinda like my question but you went into left field so I didn't bother with an answer...

And if you also actually keep to "one" rig you might be able to get more input instead of changing your mind "again" which is "very" likely..

oK, I will do my best, better than before. short & sweet. and the zuk stay's.
it's family now. sorry for - blah - blah. again...

Look at it this way... If you go into 4-wheel-parts and ask about those cool looking "revolver" thingamajigs hanging on the wall, and the guy behind the counter lowers his voice and tells you they're crap... You have to wonder :D

CrustyJeep said:
Look at it this way... If you go into 4-wheel-parts and ask about those cool looking "revolver" thingamajigs hanging on the wall, and the guy behind the counter lowers his voice and tells you they're crap... You have to wonder :D

which would be better than recieving tech from a Power wheels flexer!:flipoff:

I just wanted to try them, but seems like over-kill & the wobble factor sucks.

Latest posts