• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Opinions on the 47" LTB

Re: Re: Opinions on the 47" LTB

tonybolton said:
54" cut boggers!!! Put antisieze instead of loctite on your axle parts :)

Lol this ^.....before I went to 2" shafts I could brake stock rockwell shafts on command with 54s.

Re:

Get some bigger tire buddies together, call Interco and try snd talk them into a run of sticky 49 Iroks. I'd love to see what they would do and what they would cost lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

halcat said:
I would like to see them pour sticky rubber in a 47" LTB mold. now that would be puuuuurfact

The calls were made and a few people were interested in buying the lot just to get them produced, Interco said no. That's the short of it.

Yes. I was the one who made the calls, was totally willing to pay up front for whatever their minimum order of tires was. I think it was like $50,000 worth of tires. They said it can not be done. None of the tires made overseas can be made in a sticky. 47 LTB is one of those.

Hmm Chinese tires, makes sense why they are of the utmost quality :)

I know what running a junk tire is like. Soon as these reds are bald, I'm ordering 31" all terrain Kum-hoes

I ran 3 different sets of LTBs. 2 sets of 47s and 1 set of 40s. They are tougher than ****, and harder than a rock.

As long as its dry they are ok ..but you can spit on a rock and they are ****. How are u comeing along with it..ready to see it beat on again.

I took off a good set of boggers and got these 47 ltbs and thought I was gonna be the ****. Turns out they are **** but I keep on beating on em. My junk goes good but would do a lot better with a set of 44 somethings on it. They do ok but if they do bite you just broke something. :****:

kennyWayne said:
As long as its dry they are ok ..but you can spit on a rock and they are ****. How are u comeing along with it..ready to see it beat on again.

Coming along pretty good. Changed all the interior because I was above the cage. Been working on the engine. Bout start on the rocks. Hoping for April- May and it be going on test runs. Getting there. I'll send you pics soon as she rolling under power. Got some of that rear steer too