• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired orbital and ram or just orbital

Jpyke15

Help me out guys I need a orbital prolly gonna buy a new ram but let me know what you got. Prefer to be in the hville AL area any help appreciated

I've got one off a forklift. Don't know much more than that, but it does have some numbers on it if you'd like to do a little research. $150 shipped flat-rate USPS.

I have a new Eaton 9.7ci open center nom-reactive. I picked it up as part of a trade. Best online price I could find for new is $466. I'll sell for $450 cash or trade value equal. Can meet between hunts and bhm. Looking for a Detroit or Yukon locker for a 14bolt. ARB for a Toyota 8". Maybe other stuff as well. Also have a 7-3/4" single ended ram, clevis ends, not sure of manufacture. New, never used. $100?

bushhog750 said:
Heres a good vendor with new orbitals that he doesnt want $450.00 for.
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=21249.0

Maybe you shoulda read the 4th page on that thread. Jpyke15 has already tried dealing with him. He fell through as a vendor and apparently burned a couple people from what the thread says. Don't know if I would call that being a "good vendor"

KreepyKrawler said:
Maybe you shoulda read the 4th page on that thread. Jpyke15 has already tried dealing with him. He fell through as a vendor and apparently burned a couple people from what the thread says. Don't know if I would call that being a "good vendor"
Im not going to read thru every page to see who commented or posted because I have a ****ing life :afro:, Ive dealt with him several times and not had a single issue.
And Jpyke15 im going to be getting a new orbital for my buggy since I'm changing my steering set up. I'll have my PSC 160cc orbital out of my current set up I'll sell if your interested or still need one, I wont need it so ill make you a good deal on it.

:driving:ordered new trail gear today. And yea I think that "good" vendor isn't that good. Sure gave me the run around. Thanks though guys

I'm curious on the trail gear, I've heard good and bad about them. But the bad was a few years ago if I remember correctly. Glad you got you something bud.