• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Orbital valve ?'s

Im looking to run full hydro on my 89 Bronco II. I know companies like PSC sell full kits and they also sell parts. I have seen alot of people buying orbitals on Ebay... going this route, what do I need to look for in a valve? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

I hate to say it I really do but do a search here and you'll find a nice long debate/tech thread on this exact subject.... Again, I hate to say it but I did now go deal with it... :flipoff:

I appreciate your help... :flipoff: , I did do a search and I see alot of where to buy, but that wasnt what I asked. No biggie... I'll look elsewhere

uh.. ok.... I was looking for advice on what specs and how to figure out what was needed... not that I can buy it from surplus center. I found a good write up on Pirate.... thanks for you help though :kissmyass:

The info you wanted is in the links in that thread.. all we did was blabber about shiat otherwise... But you found what you wanted so good for you. :D

Orbital? Is that what you call it when you put a steering valve in orbit? :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley: