• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

orbits birthday run

orbit

hey all my b-day is on the 4th and i plan on going up on the 9th which is a monday. i plan on being up ther all day look to meet up there at about 10:30am. should be alot of fun. im only gonna wait at the staging ground for 30 minutes plan is to be on the trail by 11:00. everyone is invited to join me if you wish. hope to see you up there:D

because due to the snow load it will probably be the only trail open and due to the drifts at the top it will have 2 way traffic on it all day.

Yeah starting anytime after about 7 or 8 am will have you running into a traffic jam. But, on the bright side, sometimes **** shows are a lot of fun to watch.

ok so i changed the date to monday the 9th. like before anyone is welcome to join me.

quick question????? is it worth goin up there if i dont have a locker or welded

Lots of guys go up there unlocked. They end up winching some, but it is doable. I would rather go wheeling and winch some than sit at home saying I need a locker.

Go wheeling!

Until he is up on the 520 shitting himself, but I would still do it. Let me know, I will take a day off work to go up. Bronco2 did on 33s and did just fine :cool:

Honestly, if you have 31s and a winch you can do any trail in Evans Creek. I wouldn't even attempt 520 until May because of the glacier that is always at the top.

F*ck 520! We ran her last fall in an early snowstorm, I framed my underwear after that run. I'll wait til June for that one

Ok so it looks like I wont be able to do this birthday trip after all. Jeep wont be done and from the sounds of it there will be too much snow for being open front and rear. Not sure I would even have the money to go now.

Honestly, if you have 31s and a winch you can do any trail in Evans Creek. I wouldn't even attempt 520 until May because of the glacier that is always at the top.

If you have a winch you can do it in a stock rig. Would take forever and be absolutely no fun but you can do it. But then I was told I couldn't do it in a Subaru either!!! :stirpot: