• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ORI small external resivor (2). Sold

Hudson1

Just upgraded ,nothing wrong with these other than a little scratch here or there. If you need a softer spring rate, these are for you. Only have 2 of them. Clamps and stainless braided hoses are included. They screw into the the top Schrader valve port. You just move the valve to the resivor. 140.00 shipped from
Knoxville

Attachments

• 18354.jpeg
    18354.jpeg
    695 KB · Views: 55
Re: ORI small external resivor (2)

Did you notice any difference in ride quality using these vs no res. ? Just curious

Some need a lighter spring rate than other. Or, you need more dampening oil to dampen more of the stroke. This mean less space for gas. So these add the gas volume back. I upgraded to new ones.
I added a sway bar to a heavy jeep chassis. I used less bottom pressure to control sway for a softer ride down the trails. The sway bar added spring rate, so I added gas to soften the spring rate.

Attachments

• 18490.jpeg
    18490.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 46

off your thread but have you had a chance to test out he new large reservoirs yet. pros cons etc. I have the STX's now

I had them out at Trail Fest. They bring the ORI to the next level. Adjustable spring rate, adjustable compression damping with the turn of a knob and adjustable rebound. Take the big hits while still floating along on the trail.