• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV registration for WA residents in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROKRIG

425KRAWLERZ
I'm primarily concerned about my buggy being legit and yes, I've read through the pages and pages of discussion on Pirate4x4

For those of you who have been down there before, was your WA state ORV registration and tags sufficient? Or did you get the non-resident tags from CA as well?

If CA tags are necessary, I've got the form filled out and ready to mail immediately w/ my $31.

Terry

Cool. You should post that up as a reply to the thread on Pirate about what to bring/what to know or something like that

Much appreciated

Pook, As far as i know your canaidan one should be OK.
The Guys that come down from BC to washinton are OK this way.

Pook, As far as i know your canaidan one should be OK.
The Guys that come down from BC to washinton are OK this way.

No such thing as a BC OHV tag.

I can buy a APV45 insurance policy which is what BC requires for me to wheel on crown land.

No such thing as a BC OHV tag.

I can buy a APV45 insurance policy which is what BC requires for me to wheel on crown land.

ya, thats what i ment.

Nutbar, and a few of the guys came down and thats all they had.

we had the DNR at our camp and he didn't say ****.

even kevin.. i think you know. the black and red xj.. goes by xtremeyj.. he was there and no hastles.

If you want i can make a call, i have a bud who is friends with the law down on the con.

Pook, I had one of the CA ones...bought it from a retailer in AZ last year. $30 tag with a $24 handling/shipping fee. Hahaha
...the thread on PBB said they were a lot less available these days. :eeek:

I got my rig permanently registered (license plate, but it's not fully street legal yet) for $154 in MT. :redneck:

Pretty sure the CA regs say you have to have your vehicle legally registered/licensed in your home state. Maybe email Mr. Pelonio? Maybe they can send you a $30 CA nonresident sticker?

Last edited:
On your way through Oregon, hit any ATV or sporting goods store and buy the ORV tag, 2 years for $12. Just have a VIN# to walk in there with, any VIN will do. :redneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.