• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV Reiter monthly meeting

boxboy

can I be your friend...
Here is the notes as I remember them from the meeting last night.

There is limited funds this year.
There was maps detailing which trails DNR will try to build this next summer.
DNR needs letters of support for some up coming grants due in June/july.
Need to write to Senator Pearson (Or your local senator) let them know you support building the parking lot at reiter and any supporting trails and bridges to link the trail system.
DNR is looking for a full time year round E&E officer and once hired Reiter hours will be adjusted could be as much as 7 days a week day light hours or so...
Meetings are always the 4th Wednesday of every month.
Work parties are always the 4th weekend of the month alternating Saturday/Sunday.
Equipment operator will be back mid march, WCC will be back in april,
There will be a non-moto trail build utilizing the lower bridge.
Everyone should give money to Scott so he can spend more time out there building trails.
Logging is still ongoing... logging trucks should have started rolling this week and will continue through April. No logging when ORV park is open.
Will be planning some Motorcycle work parties around April or when snow free.

Hi my name is Josh Schlegel I live in gold bar. Do you have more information on E&E. What is it lol. Is there a link on were to apply.? Thanks

We should all be sending in letters. They REALLY make a difference in the grant applications. I've been contacted by DNR a couple times thanking me for the ones I've sent. 5min typing can earn big dollars to use on our trail systems. The same goes for Walker, Tahuya, Elbe, Etc... Scott can you post the email for the appropriate contact for Reiter? I always send my Elbe ones to Nancy and she attaches them to the grant apps.

Hi my name is Josh Schlegel I live in gold bar. Do you have more information on E&E. What is it lol. Is there a link on were to apply.? Thanks

E&E is education and enforcement officer they will be opening and closing the gates and making sure the ORV users have disco passes and that they are staying inline but the person will be checking on more then just reiter I think like sultan basin and others...

We should all be sending in letters. They REALLY make a difference in the grant applications. I've been contacted by DNR a couple times thanking me for the ones I've sent. 5min typing can earn big dollars to use on our trail systems. The same goes for Walker, Tahuya, Elbe, Etc... Scott can you post the email for the appropriate contact for Reiter? I always send my Elbe ones to Nancy and she attaches them to the grant apps.

Ben Hale will be doing all the grants and he should be starting them soon.

[email protected]

Thank you I'll be looking into this. I also sent in a letter earlier. Hope all can get some in.

I'm really interested in this Gold bar and Sultan enforcement. Got to find out more information. Lol

Just FYI there will be a drug test so no pot smoking... not saying any one does or doesn't do pot just pointing it out so its not a surprise...

....and making sure the ORV users have disco passes ......

And if anyone with a valid ORV permit on their vehicle gets a D-pass ticket they should let me know.

We have beat that twice is Mason County and the State Court of Appeals denied the DNR attempt to appeal.