• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV tags

W.I.P.

I am curious where you purchase ORV tags for dirtbikes and what paperwork you need. I read on the internet (and don't believe it) that all you need is the VIN. If this is the case, I can FINALLY get out and ride sometime soon.

Dang, that is the problem. It is an old bike that has never been licenced/titled. I guess I have to pay for the inspection.

Yeah, as long as you know it isn't stolen, then it shouldn't be a problem getting an inspection. I'd hate to take a bike to be inspected and have it turn out stolen though, haha.

once you have the paper work it only cost's about $27. I just changed my jeep over to ORV tab's.

Joop, once you go to ORV tags, can you go back to normal plates/ street legal? Or is it done for, and all it will ever be is an ORV?
Sorry to get off topic

Joop, once you go to ORV tags, can you go back to normal plates/ street legal? Or is it done for, and all it will ever be is an ORV?
Sorry to get off topic

They said it wouldn't be a problem to go back to street tabs. I guess it would have to be inspected, I don't know though. Haven't crossed that bridge yet.

oh, I am 90% sure it isn't stolen. I went through the process of getting it insured because they can't insure a stolen vehicle. It all went ok (no I didn't buy insurance)