• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - King Of Hammers - February 5, 2016

Oh I have heard scary things about a cop that patrols the entire desert. Here he is ...
tell him I said "bring it *****". booyang

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 578
I went with Cruise America last year right outside Long Beach. With mileage I paid around $525 for 7 days in a 25'.

You have to do some dumb **** to worry about cops. A guy with us two years ago went over his handle bars when he stuffed a bump and the cop helped him find camp.
jabnasty said:
Good luck with the cops

xjkrawler said:
Matt do you remember the name of the place in palm springs?

I think it's the same place we used a few years ago. It's a Cruise America deal if I remember correctly. Kinda shady looking mobile home deal where you pick them up. No clue on price but was not too far from camp.

Toddy said:
I think it's the same place we used a few years ago. It's a Cruise America deal if I remember correctly. Kinda shady looking mobile home deal where you pick them up. No clue on price but was not too far from camp.

Okay thanks. I am really liking the El Monte Rv rentals. Looking like picking one up in san bernardino

David, we still plan to go at this point but haven't made provisions yet at all.
Don't think dates are approved yet by BLM.

So, more folks from Huntsville. (Us)

85toyo said:
You have to do some dumb **** to worry about cops. A guy with us two years ago went over his handle bars when he stuffed a bump and the cop helped him find camp.

The best way to avoid run ins with the cops- make sure you have some sort of tail light on your **** if you night ride. It can be a magnet mounted LED, as long as you have a light on the back.

BLM cops sit just outside of hammertown watching people going out to ride at night. No light = reason to stop you. BAM! They check to see if you're drinking. Yes, you can get a DUI on BLM land.

CartoTracks said:
David, we still plan to go at this point but haven't made provisions yet at all.
Don't think dates are approved yet by BLM.

So, more folks from Huntsville. (Us)

That sounds good. We are taking 2 rigs with us as of now.

Taking the Toterhome, Buggy, RZR and whatever else I can cram in the 24' enclosed trailer. :dblthumb:
Me, Bryon, Adam Lee will be driving out and Mom and Pops gunna fly in.

Note to self- Install propane heater and gray water tank before this trip.....

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Taking the Toterhome, Buggy, RZR and whatever else I can cram in the 24' enclosed trailer. :dblthumb:
Me, Bryon, Adam Lee will be driving out and Mom and Pops gunna fly in.

Note to self- Install propane heater and gray water tank before this trip.....

Sounds good! what dates yall leaving out and coming back?