• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

Me an a few of my buddy's are leaving out Thursday night or Friday morning. Hope to meet some more hardline crawlers this weekend!!

When I 1200 Poplar Springs Road into Google maps nothing comes up. Can someone who knows where this place is at highlight the road(s) to take from Tracy City to the of-road area?

Thanks in advance.

any particular way I should not go ? I am coming from the Florida Panhandle and my GPS has a tendency to get me in some screwed up areas. I am pulling a 50ft enclosed trailer so turning around can be a bit of a challenge when I go the wrong way.

Re:

Easiest way is to go ahead and use the interstate to get to the top of Monteagle mountain. Then follow 41 to Tracy city. GPS should get you there from Tracy City. 41 up from Jasper is a 2lane crooked road.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Easiest way is to go ahead and use the interstate to get to the top of Monteagle mountain. Then follow 41 to Tracy city. GPS should get you there from Tracy City. 41 up from Jasper is a 2lane crooked road.

Thanks for the directions! I have 750 miles to drive. This will be the first time wheeling in the south, can't wait to meet everyone.

Re: Re: Re:

mchampion said:
Thanks for the directions! I have 750 miles to drive. This will be the first time wheeling in the south, can't wait to meet everyone.
If this is the first time wheeling in the South, you will be ready to move after wheeling that area. This is almost in my back yard. If I didn't have National Guard this weekend I would be there. I might dropped in and see everyone for a few minutes Friday afternoon.

Re:

mchampion said:

Do you have plans to wheel any other places while you are down? You really should :woot: :woot:

does anyone know if there is cell phone service in camping area?(specifically att) may need to login to work on friday....:(....

Re:

Cell service is few and far between out there. They pump sunshine into the end of that road. There is a reason only a few people live out there. It is because they like their privacy.

Re:

But I'm on Verizon, I know they other side of the cove (up towards the cemetery side) has an AT&T tower. Just not sure how AT&T service is in the camping area

Att picks up pretty decent in the camping area that's what I have , but in the bottom were the riding areas are there is not much service.

dwa2469 said:
Does anyone know if there is a "Saturday Only Rate" for this ride ? Like at Dixie Run
The rate is the same all weekend as far as I know I asked the same question for some local folks and was told it's $40 a person no matter if your just riding one day or 3 days .

$80.00 for the wife and I all weekend is a bargain, but for one day its kinda steep. May have to miss this one, wish we had more time.

It was a good time. Friday we road RZRs down the creekbed for miles and back. Saturday was Difficult because there was a ton of people and no one knew the trails so we just kind of drove around until we found a good hill then everyone would hit the hill. Then we would move on to another.
The place has a ton of potential. Reminds me of riding at Mt. Fork in New Market growing up. They have a straight formula offroad bounty hill that bobby and wes couldn't even make it to the bottom of despite some full throttle attempts to get there. I have a few videos Ill get loaded and posted ASAP.