• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Unlimited Off-Road Expo - June 5-7, 2015

Re:

We're coming down Saturday night cuz we gotta wait for my buddy's Ole lady to get off work. Plan on getting there and go out boozing then hopefully there will be room for our camper and we'll get up in the morning on Sunday and check out the show. Would be cool to meet up with some people on here.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
We're coming down Saturday night cuz we gotta wait for my buddy's Ole lady to get off work. Plan on getting there and go out boozing then hopefully there will be room for our camper and we'll get up in the morning on Sunday and check out the show. Would be cool to meet up with some people on here.
We will be leaving out soon and be there sat but I don't know about sunday. We will have our mash yer motor racing shirts on

I hope everyone made it back safe last night, that will never happen again, there was zero rules, no guides and more like a race, I was up front behind a ton of street jeep and at one point going down the interstate at 55,60 mph, that sucked, but the rest of it was awesome, I still can't believe we were just let lose with all the other traffic, unreal! :****:

Hahaha. FAWK that!! How much of the ride was on black top? And how many had the stickies melting? No dam way my **** would be on the high way. Hahah askin for it there. Wish u had some videos. I would love to see all them rigs flying down tha highway. Ha. Please say there were buggies too.

All of it was highway but inside the cavern, I couldn't tell I wore any of my tires but the edges, 43 sx stickies, but scuffed the hell out of them, buggies everywhere that was the awesome part cops acted like they couldn't see us :****: I still can't believe we're out riding in regular traffic

There were rv spots in lot K this morning at 1:30. Lol. It was an awesome time. I really didn't see any problems except leaving the staging lot. That was crazy. There were way more vehicles than they were expecting. It was wild Rollin down the expressway. No idea how fast we were going but it was a good clip. Had a good time rolling through the highlands. People looking at the rigs like we were crazy. Didn't see anyone get in trouble but we went back to the trailer at 12:30. Sure hope it happens again. booyang

Re:

Nite ride was a joke.. it was a free for all.
I was waiting for a rzr to get ran over by a semi. Caverns were cool. Expo was good.Not bad for its second year.

"Obstical"course was good until they stopped letting people on the rocks

Walking around 4th street in a camo shorts, a Houks Jeep Parts Shirt and have a pretty little blonde on my side in a blue sundress
Grab me and I'll buy ya a beer.

Re:

hjpcummins said:
Nite ride was a joke.. it was a free for all.
I was waiting for a rzr to get ran over by a semi. Caverns were cool. Expo was good.Not bad for its second year.

"Obstical"course was good until they stopped letting people on the rocks
Oh that makes a ton of sense, I mean I would tell a bunch of badass rigs built for rocks that they couldn't get on them either, and let Em fly down the highway. who wouldn't ? Haha what a joke. And the reason for this was?

Re:

Their response to why the average buggy ( not part of the "show") couldn't get on the rocks/lil rock hills was they need to keep it together for the shows. What a waste of 5$ to ride the course.
Highlight of the weekend was I got over 15 free koozies! And my cooler stolen of of the back of my Bros rig

Hell that sucks about the cooler and the course limitations.

We had a good time overall. Little sunburnt and lotta wore out. But came back with a mess of cookies and swag. Also, I just got a call from carter fab that I won the raffle for the free axial rubicon Rc crawler. They're some pretty good dudes over there.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

Latest posts