• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Our Pad!!

Helllllll yeaaaa!!!

I hope to be enjoying some sweettt tea at your new pad someday thumb.gif Congrats on the new hizz-ayy I know it's been in the works for a while loller.gif

MUCHADO said:
Helllllll yeaaaa!!!

I hope to be enjoying some sweettt tea at your new pad someday thumb.gif Congrats on the new hizz-ayy I know it's been in the works for a while loller.gif

Yeah, some Gumbo too. Dude that was a good day. Taking off and wheelin' Jamie's yota killing time before the TN media run... Good times...

Back on topic, like I said before, the place is lookin' good. I'll be bringing my cot up in a few weeks. ;D

Stage 2

Ricky and Jessica are already calling dibs on places to sleep.

Ricky I swept up. Hope your foot heals soon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Stage 3

325 feet of water line in ground. I've never worked so hard in my life.

Jamie and his dad wired the whole house, while I decided where to put everything.

Now waiting for the rain to quit so the mexicans can get back to work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Anybody else see it or is it just me?

180px-Gribble_qjpreviewth.jpg

Sorry Jamie. laughing1

How far off are you from completetion and when is the wheeling/ trail cutting party. I recall you had some spots you found out on the land that were prime climbing.

How far out are you guys ? From say like............... Sumiton laughing1

Nice pad, you guys are off Exit 287 or so from 65 right? Glad it is coming along for you, looks real nice!

whats the sq. footage of the house ?
looks like a two car garage with two rooms on top !!
do you have any spec. on the house ? like two bed room
three bath,office,rec room and so on ?
it just looks really small in the pics
i,m not hatein i have a two bed room earth contact home
i like small homes, but from the pics it looks like a two room house
and sorry but i hate stairs (i,m old like that)
i think it,s cool your building your house (i have never done it)

They are building a shop with an apartment on top. Once they get this behind them, they will start on the real house. They really have this planned out well. Amie must be a great wife. "Honey I want to build a shop first, we can live there, I'l build you a house later". I would have bee bitch slapped :popcorn:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
They are building a shop with an apartment on top. Once they get this behind them, they will start on the real house. They really have this planned out well. Amie must be a great wife. "Honey I want to build a shop first, we can live there, I'l build you a house later". I would have bee bitch slapped :popcorn:
NICE