• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ouverson Engineering Rockwell Axles - SOLD

Bigrocks4x4

I have 2 steering 2.5 ton rockwell housings with 3rd members and spindles have been machined for the 2 inch axles, the rear 3rd member has been rotated for center, OEM lockers with hi clearance pans welded on, new boots, hubs flipped, 4 link brackets welded on. 2 brand new never run sets of steering 2inch 47 spline OEM axle shafts with brand new ujoints, and STEEL 47spline drive flanges. 2 new OEM pinion brake sets with 13inch drilled and slotted rotors and billet aluminum wilwood calipers. Ready to put together and ride. $5,500 firm, for everything. Located in Tishomingo, Mississippi. I will try to get some pics up soon

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Ouverson Engineering Rockwell Axles

Hell yeah time to build a Yota buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!! All jokes a side damn good deal on a bad ass set of axles. :****:

you interested in splitting? i need the shafts, i can bring you stock spindles and drive flanges to make your axles complete

PM sent to YOUNGBUK, and no trades just cash. The only way i'll split it up wud be to sell the pinion brakes seperate. If you dont want the brakes i'll take 5000 for everything else. And the price is very firm. That is an awesome deal the shafts alone cost $2350 new for each set, and these are still BRAND NEW

I'll take it. ALL. Call me 859-317-1779 and we'll arrange a pickup date. Thanks!!!!

Shawn