• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Overnight run

1982cj7

Here are a few pictures from our overnight snow run last weekend, we went into Manastash, had a few stock rigs with us so we didn't make either of the cabins so camped in the campground. Had a good time. You can run into the area until they start grooming the roads, they started Saturday night while we were in there. :haha:

Hah! That WAS you in the black TJ at our Twin Lakes Run...Sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself...was near the back of the pack all day...

awesome...

****ing groomed trails, ruining winter for the average person.

yup x2. Just what we need, to make even more people think we are asses.

Why not just stick to fs rds that are open to wheeled vehicles and leave the groomed stuff for the snowmobilers and x-country folks.

They were not being groomed at the time, the roads are open until they are, I checked with the ranger station and they said we were good to go. After the rain they got sunday night they probably won't be grooming this week also.

yup x2. Just what we need, to make even more people think we are asses.

Why not just stick to fs rds that are open to wheeled vehicles and leave the groomed stuff for the snowmobilers and x-country folks.

I think he was saying that nothing was groomed yet, so it was open.

I was saying **** the groomed trails. While I always follow the rules and stay off of them, it is ****ing stupid. 7/8ths of the Kittitas Valley is closed in the winter for "snow parks" with groomed trails. That is one of the biggest reasons I sold the 4Runner.. built it to play in the snow, and nowhere to go anymore.

Ride your snowmobile somewhere other than the road. Leave that for the rest of the world. Snow machines don't have any rules about where they can go...