• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P and the Pony girl's 1st mudrace...

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Had a great time..
Almost got into a fight w/ a guy 7 times larger than I..
Trashed the Fitty w/ mud front flipping it into the mud pit...
Got redneck sunburned and abused the person..
Overall a muddy good day..
Best part was Pony girl taking Chase's fitty away and riding it all day barefoot, keeping up w/ us in the slop.
mudraces014.jpg

mudraces013.jpg

mudraces006.jpg

mudraces011.jpg

mudraces008.jpg

The guy 7 times larger than you got knocked the fawk out by one of my former students that is about the size of Lay, did I mention one lick to the head. Happend as ya'll wuz pulling out the gate. Then the guy with his shirt off that was so muscled up was wanting to be a **** like earlier in the day wanted to jump on a guy I went to school with, but when he stepped out of the truck muscle dood didn't want no more. All in all a good day.

Left foot is bruised due to shifting gears, and my throat is a little soar molaugh at P enjoying his first mud race. thumb.gif

So how was Soggy Bottoms compared to Wolf Creek? I know you guys didn't watch much of the racing, but was it better?

Cole said:
So how was Soggy Bottoms compared to Wolf Creek? I know you guys didn't watch much of the racing, but was it better?

Racing wasn't as good. The truck we built, Gizmo, and none of the Florida boys came up so it was mostly stock trucks racing.
You can see the track alot better and the track is setup better they just need better trucks to race.
We had a good time though.

It was a good day fo show. Corey knocking that guy the fawk out was funny loller.gif my head hurts like i been beat :woody: I think i can almost say beers from 8:00 am sunday till 3:00 am monday is a good time all together we went and shot pool at jwoods till almpst daylight :drinkers: and thats how we know sunday is my favorite day of the week.... driving to county line to get 3 more cases sucks tho. hitit

That guy was a F bucket... Im glad someone knocked him out since Jrich was to ***** to do it. laughing1 I was sitting there going,
ah hell here we go getting in a fight... Im gonna break these Oakleys and be all pissed off :flipoff1:

I had a good time... of course anyday on the fitty is a good day indeed thumb.gif

Guess i'm a lover not a fighter...
And i was no where near "motivated" enought to jump on a guy of theat caliber or take a shot to the head and keep comin...
Sorry.. guess i'm a vage...

They might have been bigger, but we knew more people that would of had our back without a doubt. thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
Guess i'm a lover not a fighter...
And i was no where near "motivated" enought to jump on a guy of theat caliber or take a shot to the head and keep comin...
Sorry.. guess i'm a vage...

Me too, **** Im glad you didnt hit that bastard. laughing1

I picture this scene
starting at 1:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFxvzAu68