• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P...

muchado

P said:
How long until you get the road rash ?

With your avatar and the late night riding, Im signing you up for my soon to be sore list.

:flipoff1:

...16 days later...You were right :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

You're an asshole for calling it :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I'm thankful for my jacket(even tho it wasnt zipped)..Down at ~40 and I have a couple minor scrapes... also lucky my helmet didn't hit so I don't need to buy a new one thumb.gif...

...Bike needs some attention and no Bones not enough for an insurance claim laughing1

There's only two types of motorcycle riders...

those that have been down and those that havent yet !

So spill it, what was the situation ? Glad your OK bro, thats all that matters. thumb.gif

n77200125_31367815_4100.jpg

bobb'd the rear laughing1

I'll type out the situation when I get 2 work..

Obvious, wheelie gone bad.

Get good at replacing fork seals....SUCKS

Glad you are okay, but damn man if you are gonna stut, whathaveya get some good gear. Foam padded mesh does little.

Foam padded textile it ain't mesh foo... yea leather to come this fall...

I was tryin standup wheelie left foot on back peg, right foot on brake...popped the clutch at a lil too high RPM tried to ride it out from 12---they say cover the brake, but it doesnt do a damn bit of good if you don't hit the brake when you get up too high laughing1 loop'd it out, landed on my back.

Told my mom this morning, she told me I need to get a salvage stunt bike instead of fuggin up a brand new one.. she's right. Suprized she didn't jump on my ass for it, but she's watched stunt videos with my brother and I quite a bit.

MUCHADO said:
n77200125_31367815_4100.jpg

bobb'd the rear laughing1

I'll type out the situation when I get 2 work..

I know just how that feels - let me guess - in a good first or second gear wheelie then clicked another gear with just a little to much throttle??

Could have been worse dude but I know it is still a shitty feeling

Mesh is fine if it has CE armor, still protects well if it fits right.

I ride with foam mesh, but I don't get stupid other than the KTM and have another jacket with CE, but it's a 3/4 touring jacket

Bones said:
Mesh is fine if it has CE armor, still protects well if it fits right.

I ride with foam mesh, but I don't get stupid other than the KTM and have another jacket with CE, but it's a 3/4 touring jacket

Yep mine has the CE panels and back is fully padded...

"i dont get stupid other than...." hey you're just as guilty as me :flipoff1:

I really need to fix/sell this one and get on a $2k wrecked 636 or F4i laughing1

J.A.B said:
I know just how that feels - let me guess - in a good first or second gear wheelie then clicked another gear with just a little to much throttle??

Could have been worse dude but I know it is still a shitty feeling

Nah tryin to learn standup wheelies... 2nd gear pop too much throttlle try to hang on but FAIL to hit brake with right foot laughing1 LOOOOOP

TRY = FAIL

Bones said:
You'll loose your ass so bad on the SV. MIght as well keep it now, it's a practice bike.

nah dude the plastics are CHEEP... like 70 bucks a side painted... tank I can get for 5hundo(and get my brother to pay for half since he fuk'ed up the other side)...

nothing else is even scratched.. bike went over curb and into the grass... landed tank+bar end on curb though.. my frame sliders don't even have a scratch.

OK so the tally is:

Mom took it suprisingly well---her point was don't thrash the bike and don't get hurt.

Called up to my dad's cube and he said "Wakeup call... there's places for that and it is not on the street"... Point taken. Oh and "Don't **** the bike up like that"... Noted.

Glad to hear you didn't have to visit the "front porch" as we call it where I work....

You can replace those bike parts fairly easily, but 14 pins and a gaited walk with occasional pains doesn't go away....

Peter said:
Glad to hear you didn't have to visit the "front porch" as we call it where I work....

You can replace those bike parts fairly easily, but 14 pins and a gaited walk with occasional pains doesn't go away....

Yup my dad's got a titanium plate in his leg from a bike accident.