• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
So sorry brother for the loss of your father, but he's in a better place now and not suffering sir. Prayers my friend.

ADMINISTRATOR

I appreciate it guys. I'm glad he is no longer in pain, none of us thought he'd be gone so soon. I'm sure glad we went down and moved him up here when we did.

Back to work today. I've been a walking zombie for days, unrationally sleepy and tired, I had to get out of the house. I'm glad I came in to work it has been a good distraction. I appreciate you guys and everyone that has text, and messaged me. I hate we weren't able to go out in the Willy's ( or really do anything " fun " ) before his cancer took him. Just goes to the point, enjoy everyday because we really don't control how life plays out. I'm thankful he is no longer in pain. It was difficult to see and deal with that side of these past weeks. If you smoke or vape, just damn quit. Please, for yourself and your family.

P said:
If you smoke or vape, just damn quit. Please, for yourself and your family.

Yep. Kills me how the vapers think that **** is better than cigarettes. No way inhaling something that smells like a Glade plugin is any less risky.

Feel for ya man, losing my old man was one of the toughest things I've been through in my life, remember the good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

P, we are a family here and will always be. We come together when times are rough and party when times aren't, but we are still a family. Nobody can explain the pain you are experiencing as we all feel it differently, but we still feel it sir. Please reach out, we are here brother.

As for the vaping/smoking thing, there are so many SMALL things that kill us, we just don't see them till it's to late. Don't let the Sun set to soon on yourself, watch the little things and live long enough to tell about it.

administrator

Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks. It has taken my father and a close cousin.
And almost took my older sister.

Never met your pop. He raised a semi-decent human with you so he must have been good man.
We shall ride and drink around a fire and share stories of his awesomeness sooner than later

Eddyj said:
Never met your pop. He raised a semi-decent human with you so he must have been good man.
We shall ride and drink around a fire and share stories of his awesomeness sooner than later

:dblthumb: