• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P1 Run!

i will be in bellevue tomarrow night at around 8 pm for some urban assault. boonie, you have no exuse not to come. i am goin to work from 5am to noon, going wheeling for 4-6 hours, going to a house party (not drinkin :fawkdancesmiley: ) then going riding for a few hours. belle square around 8-815 ish.

Marc-

two oohhh sizzix-819-7883.

where do you want to meet specifically, i dont know belivue at all

where do you want to meet specifically, i dont know belivue at all

x2...:D on the location part anyways:fawkdancesmiley:

clothing optional still?

i should be able to make it out there, just have to make sure my dinner doesn't run too late... having a late christmas dinner with the GF's family.

Last edited:
guess this means i should dust off my bike and make sure it works still hahaha

you better believe it. I just texted marc a minute ago, about the fact it's raining pretty good down here right now in bellevue, i don't know if that changes anything, but a fair warning to dress accordingly if anything:haha:

shooot i need to go buy a rain jacket time to go hit up REI

did he say specfifcaly where to meet up? and like what exit off of 405?

you better believe it. I just texted marc a minute ago, about the fact it's raining pretty good down here right now in bellevue, i don't know if that changes anything, but a fair warning to dress accordingly if anything:haha:

i just texted him as well he said he will be at the hooters at 8 be there boonie:awesomework:

there's still a hooters in bellevue.....I thought it was only in lake union and one other place (can't think of it off the top of my mind)

Boonie you suck:fawkdancesmiley:

i had just started getting my bike ready when marc called and said it was a no go

Latest posts