• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Package Deal Price Drop

Do Work 93YJ

Wanna get into off roading then heres the total package. To start the tow rig is a 2006 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0 2WD extended cab truck. It is a really nice truck with tinited windows,spray in liner,tow package,husky tool box, and was ordered with 4:10 gears for better pulling. I'm the second owner and have all records of were the truck has had all its GM recommended services done.

Second is the trailer it is a 18' heavy duty with dove tail. It has 6 lug axles with trailer brakes. It uses 2 5/16s ball, has 5 foot let down ramps,2 spares, and I also built cages over the fenders to protect them from running over with the wide wheel base of the Jeep.

Then last is the Jeep which I have built from the ground up. It is a 93 Jeep YJ 4.0 automatic and thats about where it ends as far as being a Jeep. It now has Dana 60 front from an 03 F-250 with 5:38 gears, Solid diff cover, welded, with a 250 wall tie rod attached to full hydro steering. The rear is Sterling 10.5 out of an 01 F-250 with disk brakes, 5:38 gears,Solid diff cover, welded, and trussed for the four link setup. The Jeep has been four linked in the rear and stretched 8" using TJ coil springs. The front has been pushed forward 2" with spring over on factory YJ springs. Total wheelbase is around 106"s. The Jeep has been fully exod with 1 1/2 120 pipe along with a full 6 point inside cage which is all tied into the frame. The inside tub has been lined with bedliner and has Smittybilt recline racing seats with 5 point Master Craft seat belts. Behind the rear seat is a RCI 15 gallon fuel cell with the factory YJ pump installed and a cage built around it to hold it down. It also has a smittybilt 8,000 pound winch on the front attached to a custom built front bumper. Under the hood is the 4.0 HO with header, new altenator, and red top battery. The trans is TF999 3 speed auto which was rebuilt recently. The transfer case is the NP231 with Advanced Adaptors slip yoke elimantor kit ran out through a Tom Woods CV slip yoke drive shaft. Now onto tires and wheels. The wheels are Pro Comps soft 8s 17x9 with 4.5" backspace with Copperhead fab 32 bolt weld on beadlocks. The tires are 39" BFG Red Label Krawlers.

I know I'm probably leaving some things out but should give you a good idea of what I have. I luv everything about my Jeep and really don't have to sell any of it just really looking to see whats out there. I'm starting at $19,500 for the entire package but am open to offers. I can also give individual price on truck are Jeep. I would really like to trade for a 4 Door JK Jeep but will entertain other offers but no junk. Everything is located in Covington Ga and my number is 678-614-2937. Thanks for Looking

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Package Deal

More

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• V-notch.jpg
    V-notch.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,809
Re: Package Deal

Not interested in selling just the trailer at this time. Had a few people ask so figured I would post.

Alright its getting close to the winter and I have one more planned ride before I pull it in the shop and start on linking and stretching the front. I will leave everything at these prices until after the 2nd weekend of Dec. then I will pull it from the market. These prices are firm and As Is. :popcorn:
Jeep $8500
Jeep+trailer $9500
Truck $9000
Are take everything for $17,500