• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

packwood to elbe hills

Windy ass road but good shortcut to avoid goin through Morton.

gates on each end for winter closure, but good in the summer. Used to use it everytime to get to Rimrock..... :awesomework:

Its closed right now and will most likly remain closed this summer. Floods took out a bridge underpinnings and several sections of road. The bridge is risky enough that they stopped grooming and wont let the snowmobiles across. (this is info I recieved from a source when asking if it was open last weekend)

Wrong pokey. Its the snow park road off of skate cr. that the bridge is under mined, Try agian at being the know it all one more time.

Wrong pokey. Its the snow park road off of skate cr. that the bridge is under mined, Try agian at being the know it all one more time.

Dont be so quick to poke at people. If you had actualy read my post you will clearly see that I stated that this was second hand information. :rolleyes: When I know information to be correct and acurate I will say it is because I have done the research. If this bothers you for some strage reason please feel free to ignore my posts. Thanks Jim

So heres the facts that I took the time to research as far as the web would allow. It appears my source was only partly correct. Skate creek road is closed for the winter .It appears this bridge is closed over skate creek but not on the skate creek road.

47 Willame Creek
Paved / Gravel - One Lane 08/06/2008: Access from the Randle side is restricted due to impassable slide. OK to be in the area.

A comprehensive structural analysis of the Skate Creek bridge was performed in 2008 and the results of the study indicate that the bridge is not safe for any use. The bridge is now closed to all public use.

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/recreation/current-conditions/roads.shtml

Hey Jim,
Do you nipples hurt or something?
:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:
Stop being so sensative...........
He is not worth it.

Hey Jim,
Do you nipples hurt or something?
:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:
Stop being so sensative...........
He is not worth it.

Yea I know but people that cant read or comprehend what they read just bother me :haha:

sure glad I didnt make that right turn yesturday on my way back from Yakima.. That would of sucked, getting that far up and having to turn right back around..:haha:

great summer shortcut but when I took my old 32ft m/h through it, it was very rough and tight. ok in a car or truck or toing slowly. it has some big dips and tight corners. expect to go 25-35mph most of the way. It is a beautiful drive though.