• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Pair of 2" FOX air shocks 14" travel

ETO

I have a set of used 14" travel 2" Fox air shocks. I took the shocks in on trade to use on the front of my buggy and have only used them for moch up myself. Only reason I am selling is because I got a set of coil overs for it now and have no use for these. Misalignment bushings are missing and will have to be bought and shocks are not charged shocks were charged when i got them but i let the nitrogen out to compress the shocks. $300 OBO will try and get pics up as soon as possible but may be later in the week before I can make it down to the shop because of work.

160+ views and not even one low ball offer. :dunno:

Probably because there 430.00 new at downsouth motor sports but give them some time to soak.. I'm sure someone is putting something together..

Well that's $130 less than new then. I did say or best offer. thumb.gif

Sorry bout that I always forget to put that in there. I am in Fayettville Ga about 30 miles south of Atlanta.

if it is low ball u want i was thinking $ 200 booyang especially with no pic

Sorry but with working two jobs and the shop where the shocks are is 30 miles from the house i havent been able to get down there to take any pictures yet but will this weekend. Not looking for low ball offers but we all know every body gets them just expected some offers with this many views is all.

Yes still have the shocks. I have pictures I can text if you want I have just been too busy to get to my computer to post them on here and it's too big a pain to do it with this cell phone. If you want pics just text please send pics of shocks to 770-298-2984. Thanks Craig

Chris text me your address again im a dumb ass and erassed all the nessages from my phone and cant read the evelope from the money order.. Got them boxed up and ready to go so hurry and ill drop them off at UPS tomorrow.