• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Parks in OK from Tulsa South...

joho75287

Anyone have a listing of parks in OK? We will be wheeling up there in Nov and I know about Clayton, Arbuckle and Disney - but need some specific info on Disney and any others in that area.

Thanks in advance!!!

I just did a google search for Oklahoma off road parks. That area is local for me but I only frequent Clayton.

What kind of details are you looking for?

I did the same thing, but I couldn't find any website for Disney. I'm trying to find hrs/dates of operation etc... I may have missed it. I was hoping someone here would have some links etc to post up...

Disney is open 24/7. There is Hogan's campground and two mothers campground to stay at right beside the spillway. Their isn't a map to the spillway and the trails are not marked very well ,but their are usually locates that will show you around.

FS76 said:
Disney is open 24/7. There is Hogan's campground and two mothers campground to stay at right beside the spillway. Their isn't a map to the spillway and the trails are not marked very well ,but their are usually locates that will show you around.

I drove down there in the middle of the day, on a Tuesday, in my Duramax when I was driving through one time. It's easy to find trails. Just google map Disney, OK and flip to satellite view, you can see everthing. You can drive to all the major obstacles in a 2wd truck

Turn off Hwy 28 onto Beach Dr and you're there :dblthumb: