• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PART OUT!! Dana 44 39.5s Propane and MORE.. TRADES??

Hey guys
I have the following for sale..
1 propane kit MM x-450 all lines and 2 tanks
Feel free to text for pics or more info. 6156844230 Carl
Will sell all together for fair offer. NO MORE PRICES!! MAKE OFFERS ON THIS STUFF!!! Would like to sell Chassis/Axles together looking for offer!

Re: PART OUT!! Dana 44 39.5s Propane and MORE

Will you sell just the tires? If so how much?

Re:

Whats the specs on the propane kit? Looking for one that will feed 400-450hp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

tires and wheels are going together. I have a MM x-450 my ran great on my V8 making about 350. In my readings in the past about this set up I have seen it used on 425hp applications. Id advise to do some research to see if this is the kit you would want to run. 450 is border line on a dual mixer set up.

Re:

Yea that's what I was thinking. Ill do some research on the kit and get back woth ya. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

search in forums for application use. the manufacturers specs as far as hp rating is way off. there's people running it on 400hp motors mine has 354 to the flywheel and its rated @ 285hp by the manufacturer. Insight provided by people with this system would help out more than their specs.

Hey, what the size & where's the inlet/outlet located on ur rad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would post prices it would help you sell this stuff.

there are no prices im just looking for offers.. looking to sell cheap to get it gone. i had prices and apparently nobody liked them or nobody wants it.

buuump... open to trades mainly guns but open to high performance parts electronics other random stuff