• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Part out

85toyo

All parts located in Ashville, AL
Call or text Jacob 205-305-9973

Chassis $500 Sold

31x19x3 Ron Davis Radiator with Spal fans and relay kits $850 Sold
LS steam port and -16 fittings welded by Ron Davis. Has a few small burn marks from welding around it. Only used for mock up

12 gallon RCI fuel cell with Liquid Iron Industries dual pick up kit. Only used for mock up $200

Fox 2.0 2.5" travel air bumps. Only used for mock up $320 Sold
These have some surface blemishes from sitting in the cans and will need to be charged before use.

Single end PSC kit with P pump. $1250
Only used for mock up. Includes cooler and steering column with steering wheel and quick disconnect. I no longer have the short column that comes with the kit. I forgot to get the orbital and pump off the shelf so they are not pictured.

Twin stick 8 bolt GM passenger drop 205 $500
Rebuilt with all new bearings, new JB fab shift rods, new jb fab adjustable detents, new jb fab shift knobs, new slightly damaged twin stick shifter boot, new trail tech fab clocking ring, new trail tech fab rear support, high angle driveline forged 1410 rear yoke, spicer 1410 front yoke. Has not been run since rebuild.

Th400 with figure 8 pattern case adapter $300
Includes converter that I was told was around a 2600 stall. Has a Lokar style dipstick.

Winters shifter for Th400 with Goat Built mount $200 Sold

15x12 beadlock. Never ran but it sat outside and got a little rusted. $80

Summit brand -16 braided hose and fittings $275 Sold
(2) 15' roles of hose
(4) 90* fittings
(1) 120* fitting

Unfinished Longtube/fender well headers for LS $50 Sold
I think they're 1 3/4 to 3" collector

Custom Splice 3/8x100 rope with safety thimble $200

More stuff to come in the next week or so. Built axles, wheels, tires and some other stuff.

anybody going to be down this way and either headed to nashville or the hardline hpo ride? I'd like to work a deal on those headers...

DrankinInTheWoods said:
I'll most likely be at HPO
If I get the man some money on PayPal, do you care to swing by and bring em with ya?

Text him last night. Headers had already sold. I appreciate the offer though. Find me at hpo and I'll toss ya a cold one.