• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired parting out a 2001 Tahoe price updates make offers

NGa Buggy

I am parting out a 2001 Tahoe. It has 30,00 miles on it. The motor, seats and the rear hatch has already been sold. All body panels, doors, and glass are good. It is a 4wd model and does still have the trans and case still in it aswell as the axles. Pm me what you need and I will let you know a price and get you pics. All parts are best offer.

Doors-$300/obo ea
trans&t-case $750/obo
fenders- $100/obo
hood- $125/obo
grill- $50/obo
tail lights- $40/obo ea
headligt assym.- $60/obo ea
rear axle- $500/obo
front axle assym.- $500/obo
I am leaving out several things so pm me if you have questions about any other parts. Everything is best offer.

Re: parting out a 2001 Tahoe

What kind of condition are the front fenders, hood, grille, and headlights in ? ( Basically the front clip ) And how much.

Pics please thumb.gif

how much you want for the rear axle? and do you know if it will bolt up to a 2005 1500 z71??

BlackYJ said:
how much you want for the rear axle? and do you know if it will bolt up to a 2005 1500 z71??
i may be wrong but i dont think a Tahoe has leaf springs in the rear :dunno:

did it have 3rd row seat. if so, how much for the brackets for the back seat. on another note, all tahoes were coil sprung. if it has 2 rear cargo doors, it is just coil springs, if it has a large door that folds up, it will also have air assist suspension

No 3rd row seat and the axle is coil spring

Re: parting out a 2001 Tahoe make an offer on what you need

make an offer on what you need I am tired of looking at this thing in the yard :****: