• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Parting out a project

webwheeler

Dana 60 kingpin with solid knuckles and arms. Btf truss with hydro steering mount $2000
zyzypu3e.jpg

yza8y7ah.jpg

Matching sterling 10.25 with disc brake brackets btf truss and diff cover and uninstalled brand new arb. Sorry no pics but can get some if needed $1000

Hughes c4 w/super short advance adapters 27 spline 300m output and converter never ran. $1700
y7y3y3e4.jpg

6ajevuzy.jpg

Stak 3 speed monster box 27 spline input 3.06 5.44 with support shifters and boot. 1410 front output. 1350 cv rear output. Electric speed sensor. $3300 new never ran.
a5ujyba4.jpg

ydymy8an.jpg

1997 ford 351 with correct flywheel for c4. Used unknown mileage spins freely and have sprayed cylinder walls with wd40. $200

Psc full hydro double ended ram pump lines tilt steering column orbital with sniper fab mount for yj firewall and reservoir. $1400

All prices are best offer. I have a lot more stuff as well. Body armor coilovers wheels a yj body and frame Johnny joints arb compressor gem right 4 link kits and probably more that I don't know about
Located in Louisville ky can ship but you are paying for it. Can deliver within reason.

Brand new kings (4) with springs of your choice. They sent me the wrong spring rates and owe me the right ones

how much for the 4-link kits? price for 1and the for both please? thanks

I am more than ready to entertain reasonable offers. Everybody on here knows what this stuff costs new and most of it is brand new. I will ship and work with anyone wanting to make a deal

8 left 8 right 1.25 jj with jamb nuts I believe. I was doing aluminum so I don't have bungs

The Psc steering fits ford small block with the adapter or bolts directly to Ls engines with the truck accessories. It's the kit the Psc sells for $1544 without the tilt column, aluminum wheel and the splined disconnect not the hex