• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Parting out project... coilovers heims axles winch...

biggin

Warn 8274 winch. Someone cut the power lead short and it needs a cable. Works great though $300

17" bilstein coilovers complete with springs and resi clamps. Sold pending payment

Heims. 8 1 and 1/4 and 8 7/8. Complete setup to do front and rear 4 link. Includes mis-alignment spacers but no weld in bungs. These are ruff stuff heims. Sold pending payment

Hp HD dana 44 front from 79 f250. 410 gear open. Have all 8 lug stuff and everything but outer knuckles to convert to 5.5 on 5. Also includes high steer arms for both sides, new ball joints and all 1 ton tre's and studs and nuts for high steer arm. All the steering is brand new including ball joints.

Also a full width disk braked 8.8 5.5 on 5 lug from a 97 f250. Its 355 gear open. Its missing calipers.

$600 for everything

Are you going to any rides soon. Maybe Dixie Run or Fall Crawl at Chocco? I'm interested in the winch. Thanks

No sir. Dont have any plans going to either place soon. I wish we could make Dixie Run this year but it's not in the cards. Im about 2 an half hours away from sparta and go to Knoxville to visit family occasionally.

Dammit just saw coilovers sold if they fall threw let me know ill gladly be next in line