• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Parts Samurai

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
I bought this a couple of years ago when i was building mine for some body parts, it has 100% complete drive train, and still lots of good body parts! if i wouldnt goin to a 4.3 setup I wouldnt even think about selling this stuff! want to sell as a complete package! dont have have time or intrest in selling nickel and dime parts, take 500.00 bucks! plenty more there in parts alone, and would still bring a couple hundred for scrap, im in ft payne alabama

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bought it from a salvage yard in Ga a couple of years ago, the only damage on it was to the right front as you can see in the pic, but it has been sitting 6 or 7 years i think, it may run, but i would want to freshin it up

im looking for something i can beat the **** out of in the woods untill my buggy gets done so i dont loose intrest let me think bout it and i will let ya know

I did, his name is Scott and he is from up around your way, I told him you had intrest in the t-case because all he really needed was the motor, he said he knew ya, but he goes by chickenfarmer on here if you want to ask him about it.