• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PCV routing on ls engines

shrek tits

How is everybody running their pcv lines? Trying to keep the oil from entering the intake. I am running a truck intake on a L92 if that matters. I keep hearing two different theorys. One is to just vent to atmosphere and run down to the belly with a filter. Second is a bunch of fancy routing around the engine with catch cans and crap. I under stand fresh air in the crank case is important for imissions but does it really matter on a rig only run on trail rides? Would love to hear some opinions and pictures are always cool too. Thanks in advance. :popcorn:

my suggestion is in the linked thread above. the method i used has worked great through many roll overs :driving: :drinkers: thumb.gif

i use a catch can but the routing is not complex

Thread resurrection...

Stephen, can you comment on how the JLT oil separator performs in a full rollover? Did you connect both driver and passenger valve covers before tee-ing into the oil separator?

No experience with it in a roll but I imagine it would be fine, it's sealed up. It was plumbed between the LS6 pcv Port and intake manifold.

Do you have any pictures?

Cool, thank you!

Latest posts