• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Personal equipment at work

3599d305df38bacdb4a688d710e33287.jpg

Weedeatin my ass!bhahaha. Dude be glad u didn't sink a lot on a new one. Ha. U show up to cut that tree with a weedeater and not only are u gonna look like a moron in a tree with a weedeater, but it ain't gonna do **** to that tree. Haha. Good lord man. Not what I was expecting you to have to weedeat. Hahah man wtf.

I use all my personal hand tools/ a multimeter at work. I do industrial maintenance and electrical work. They provide the big stuff but give you a tool list when you're hired and tell you to have it all when you show up. Wrenches, sockets, metal ball peen hammer, fluke 323 or higher meter, 1/8-1/2" punches, Allen wrenches, 3 pairs of channel locks, 10" adjustable wrench, screwdrivers, nut drivers, insulated screwdrivers, needle nose, side cutters, wire strippers, linemans pliers, and a few other things were required to carry around on us all day. My tool bags are about 27-30lbs worth of stuff last time I weighed it and probably about $300+ doll hairs plus the meter.

No way in hell I'd have cut on that tree with my weed eater. I'd call Kush.

Luckily my boss was with me whenever I saw that. I immediately busted out laughing and said you've got to be kidding me. He couldn't figure out why I thought it was funny. Clueless

I laughed pretty hard after reading all of this, then seeing the picture of the "tree". Kush's response was pretty good too. :rolf: