• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Peterbilt flatbed

Just give it a good fully committed bump or two to get up there.
Build the ramps beefy. A few of us have had to send buggies with broken front drivetrains, to get them on trailers, and the ramps show it afterwards.

Which kinda brings a thought.... My concern whenever looking into steep ramps or custom buggy trailers, is "Can I load my buggy if I have a major breakage?" Sure you can winch it on, but if there are fenders to go over or steep ramps, it might be a challenge. Maybe a good anchor point on top of the headache rack will solve some of that? Of course, having friends with a regular trailer that can swap buggy places for the ride home is possibly an option?

Build the ramps beefy. A few of us have had to send buggies with broken front drivetrains, to get them on trailers, and the ramps show it afterwards.

Which kinda brings a thought.... My concern whenever looking into steep ramps or custom buggy trailers, is "Can I load my buggy if I have a major breakage?" Sure you can winch it on, but if there are fenders to go over or steep ramps, it might be a challenge. Maybe a good anchor point on top of the headache rack will solve some of that? Of course, having friends with a regular trailer that can swap buggy places for the ride home is possibly an option?
I'm probably going to buy some real heavy duty aluminum ones. The deck will be flat, no fenders. Once it's all done it will have a stout headache rack, and I plan on putting 10-12k winch on the flatbed as well

Made a little progress today

Attachments

• PXL_20211009_213504921.jpg
    PXL_20211009_213504921.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 272

Add a crane. Problem Solved.

Latest posts