• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phobias

ForMud

Who here has one or more?

I'm not really scared of much... I'm leary of somethings, electric being the biggest followed by heights. But there's nothing ( Yet ) that would paralyze me with fear.

I just hope none of you say "Women" ::)

Spiders give me the shivers. I fawking hate bugs period. But spiders creep me the fawk out. Snakes don't bother me, nothing else does. But I can't stand spiders. Kill em all with fire!

Used to be spiders. Apparently I got over that though, doesnt bother me to handle 'em even.

Now heights get me. Never used to bother me before.

Weird

Ghost kids. :rolf:

Seriously, scary movies that involve creepy kids or ghost kids, or something where the kid goes apeshit and starts killing people. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Creepy kids creep my right the hell out.

Not scared of creepy crawlies, snakes (other than the nope ropes), sharks, etc.

Oooh, got a new one. Flying. I used to love it, these days when I see some of the people maintaining the planes, I seriously get nervous on planes now.

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
I'm claustrophobic....dont like crawl spaces or attics.
Im out on that **** too. Was in crawlspace a couple months ago to fix shower plumbing, even wearing a pair of those breathable coveralls with hood that I got from work. Farther I got toward the shower drain, spider volume increased and crawlspace got tighter. When on my belly and floor joists were about 2-3" above my back and then I seen all the spiders collected just where I needed to get to, I almost lost my ****. Turned around, got out, paid plumber $125 to come fix it, which I thought was cheap given the circumstances under there lol. Tight spaces and spiders, can't think of a much worse scenario.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stepping on a used needle. I'm fine with shots. Just specifically stepping on a used one. No clue. Been afraid of it since ever.

That scene in Saw 2 where the chick gets thrown in the pit of needles. HELLLL NOPE.

Re:

Lol

8c54265f4e9ec0a91111fd877c8a4633.jpg

Black widows. I can handle a recluse, our house is small. I remember the day in second grade when my teacher showed us a pic of one, told us what they could do, then said they hide in wood piles. I'm like, " we burn wood, there is always a pile in the basement, I'm going to die from a spider bitch when dad makes me carry wood to the stove every day"

blacksheep10 said:
Black widows. I can handle a recluse, our house is small. I remember the day in second grade when my teacher showed us a pic of one, told us what they could do, then said they hide in wood piles. I'm like, " we burn wood, there is always a pile in the basement, I'm going to die from a spider bitch when dad makes me carry wood to the stove every day"
Man, we had a dude laying brick at the house when I was little(5ish) and he got bit by some kind of "brick spider" and almost lost his hand. Every time I touch a block of any kind I think about that. I don't even know what kind of spider it was. I just lookout for any spider on or near a pile of bricks. Haha

I am not frozen scared of anything. Lots of things I dont like and snakes being the worst but I know my way around a stick, garden hoe, brush blade, and 12ga to take care of that fear.