• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Picked up my first MTB

Is this a horribly shameless attempt at plugging your web site?

Why not contribute to this site which you are a member of. Cut and paste if you have to, but redirecting to your site is :rolleyes:

I linked it for the pics, they are hosted on that site. I will host them here and waste some of Crash's bandwith so you little whiners don't have to click a little link...:rolleyes:

Here is the post over there.

I have found alternate transportation.... The obsession begins!

I will be using this to go to and from work starting monday, and on the trails on the weekends. It is a 24 speed Diamondback Response Sport. It is damn near brand new (his parents where peaved about him selling it) I picked her up for $240, Joe's has it for $499.

SPECS!

- Response Sport 6061 T-6 Aluminum All-Mountain Hard Tail Frame w/ Strongbox Top Tube, Formed Down Tube, DB Snake Stays

- RST GilaPlus adjustable suspension fork

- Hayes HMX-4 Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 6″ Rotors

- DB SL Series Stem / Bar / Seat Post

- Shimano Octalink Cranks w/ 42/32/22t Replaceable Rings / Sealed Bottom Bracket

- Shimano 8-spd Rapidfire Plus Shifters

- Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur

- Weinmann XTB-26 Double Wall Aluminum Rims

- Kenda Klaw XT 2.1 Tires

-WTB Pure V Sport Saddle

I went to Joe's today and picked up some lights, a scull bucket, and a "water resistant" backpack. I got a prettey good deal on that stuff, seeing as they are filing chapter 11, they are having some sales. However, prices arent all marked so the recipt is about $15 cheaper than I expected.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 178
  • bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 183
Cool bike MarKinsey. :awesomework:

Did you ever see mine when I got it put together? I got this one from Dan and Windra. It was missing some stuff when I got it. (delraileur, seat, needed new tubes, stickers, and some cables) Finally got it back together then found out it was a $1800 bike. I have about $200-250 in it. SCORE:cool:

P1060142.jpg

cool bike W.I.P. I have the 2008 model (blue). Mines pretty much stock except for grips and pedals. I have the 18" (M), yours looks to be the 16" model. I love mine to death, except for the front fork but it works for what I do.

I've got a Specialized comp XC, X large frame. A friend of mine is jealous because I now have a nicer bike than him. : p