Crawfords Cry

end of You Turn

Tim at the old coal mines

Trail 22

Underestimated, the last trail of the weekend :drinkers:

Tim clearing oil out of the cylinders

Fired back up and headed out

Damages

Great weekend, good times again in Black Mountain. Thanks to Fordman47201 for the box-o-beverages....to anyone that doesn't know, it is a dry county.

Was a great weekend of riding thanks Darren for leading me for 3days and thank Clint for building a tuff roll cage

Awesome pics man!!!!! Makes me want to build another TJ just like Tim's glad to see she is still getting beat on

Re:

Looks likes y'all had tons of fun. Good crawling to looks like. Have to put in on the list of places to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pics does it no justice, You should make that trip happen any chance you get

No, the top is still impassable. We got all the way to the end and backed down a little ways and took the exit to the left.. that exit can be a bitch also.

Dwalk said:
No, the top is still impassable. We got all the way to the end and backed down a little ways and took the exit to the left.. that exit can be a bitch also.

sure can. back in 2012 we were there and it rained the entire time. the exit to the left had to be winched

Re:

I was going to ask if Tim flipped, then saw the picture.

How do you think 38 inch tires would do on what y'all rode?

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
I was going to ask if Tim flipped, then saw the picture.

How do you think 38 inch tires would do on what y'all rode?

38's would be fine...alot of traction on those rocks

pholmann said:
It looks different.

They hadn't touched the very end of Your Turn, still washed out and big stump in the way...we climbed up to it and backed down a little ways and took the exit to the left about 3/4 ways up the trail.

Yea top of your turn is nasty. Gonna take a lot more HP than I got to get all the way out.

Haven't been there since last August. Be glad when cooler weather gets here. Needing a good trip to Black Mountain! :driving:
Cool pics btw!!! thumb.gif