• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics from the august 4th weekend.

I'm lost on peoples coments on my pic of Crash taking Skinny_Pedal up to recover his Zuki.

What I was saying was Crash was driving his Toyota up to the top of the rock garden to winch Skinny_Pedal's Zuki out.

:eeek:

I`m trying to remember when i was up at Reiter last sunday if i had gone through the BYS. think so but not sure.

hmmmmm........ a stock 07 Jk rubicon, maybe

I'm lost on peoples coments on my pic of Crash taking Skinny_Pedal up to recover his Zuki.

What I was saying was Crash was driving his Toyota up to the top of the rock garden to winch Skinny_Pedal's Zuki out.

:eeek:

I understood it just fine, crash has taking skinny pedal up to get his zuki (his would be skinny pedal) duh:wtf:

HEY,
come on, its a wrangler with dana 44`s, lockers front and rear with 4:10.1 and 4:1 transfer, 32" mud terrains oh and a 6 speed manual.

If there's no dents, scrapes or broken windshield frames, you probably didn't go through BYS. :D

Ok guys, just 'cause she hasn't wheeled Reiter much, don't mean you can assume she knows where all the trails are. Lighten up and share the knowledge.

Comet

I`m trying to remember when i was up at Reiter last sunday if i had gone through the BYS. think so but not sure.

hmmmmm........ a stock 07 Jk rubicon, maybe

Uhh i was laughing at this:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest posts