• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pics from the burn (TSF Crushers) june 25th

couple of pics a couple weeks before courtesy of blueballs

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

I think I have video of me too. I will have to find it.

come awn sarge..you got a place to stay at my place bro..

bbq,,beer and wheel'n mang...

Thanks for the heads up on this Stan:rolleyes: Wish I would have known about this run.:flipoff: Oh well, maybe next time. My 85:1 is still a shade fast for there but fun none the less. Pics look great. Eric's rig works well, fun to watch.

binderbound said:
Thanks for the heads up on this Stan:rolleyes: Wish I would have known about this run.:flipoff: Oh well, maybe next time. My 85:1 is still a shade fast for there but fun none the less. Pics look great. Eric's rig works well, fun to watch.
It was posted on Lucky and referred to on Raven - you just need to get out more...

Posting it on the 2 smallest BB's around, great idea:rolleyes: :flipoff: I dont get to lucky as much as I like. I'll just need to pay more attention. I'll catch it next time.

Dan, it was a good times. I will give u heads up next run down there I hear about. Oh there is sopposed to be some down there for the July 1-4. I am thinking of heading down that way on the 3rd or 4th. I want another shot at that bonus line:mad: .

binderbound said:
Posting it on the 2 smallest BB's around, great idea:rolleyes: :flipoff: I dont get to lucky as much as I like. I'll just need to pay more attention. I'll catch it next time.
Umm ok - I LIKE being a small board - at least you know who people are and we all get out and actually WHEEL together - unlike the larger ones that spend all of their time ONLINE.....

sarg said:
I will be down there soon brother:cheer:

better....this next trip will be like my 4th time down,,and well,,,hmmm..I have yet to see you this was fawker:stirpot:

binderbound said:
Stan,now I feel dumb.I can't make the 4th run cuz the big IH show is the next weekend.I need to wax my rig and make it all pretty.

Its a scout how can u make it pretty :haha: :haha: :flipoff: Just make sure you get that antenna waxed up, oops I mean the spot it used to be in:redneck: .

no excuses said:
Sorry about getting you and spectra mixed up :redneck: At least spectra had the insurance on those tires and the plugs held up. Was great watching you both run the bonus line in the upper loop. :cheer:

Plugs lasted until I got out of the rocks. Once I hit the mud they came out. Lucky enough to here it so jumped out and had the wife hold her finger over the cut. I found the plugs and stuffed them back in then limped it to the trailer. Now just need some time to get it fixed new tire is suppossed to be here on friday.

And I never ran the bonus line. Still need to get the feel of the new rig before I go crazy with it.

I'm going to try the bonus line this weekend..I don't like being left out of the list that made it..:corn: :cheer:

rooinater said:
dumb question, is any of this on the map or a general location to start looking in tillamook forest? thanks.

If you stop at some of the local stores they have a map. or just post up on NWW or timber crawler and u might hook up and have someone show u around.