• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of Reiter last weekend

herxj

Just thought I would add some pictures. We were on our way to BYS and Toybug stopped to climb this rock. It was great meeting you Mark. I hope to get to wheel with you again.

DSC07073.jpg

DSC07074.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

DSC07236.jpg

DSC07248.jpg

DSC07220.jpg

DSC07171.jpg

Last edited:
making bypass's i see:stirpot:

great, its about to become the new sac up

Nobody's making bypasses. Everyone stayed on the trail, I just had to try and make a different approach to it since I have FWA's. We weren't some skinny little 35" tire stock group, walking through the trail cause it fits through everything. When a rig is FW it makes the trail more challenging. We just have to be a little more avant-garde.

Nobody's making bypasses. Everyone stayed on the trail, I just had to try and make a different approach to it since I have FWA's. We weren't some skinny little 35" tire stock group, walking through the trail cause it fits through everything. When a rig is FW it makes the trail more challenging. We just have to be a little more avant-garde.

You are either on the trail or you aren't...but I don't give a **** after the BS I saw on Sac-Up today.

We ran Sac-up at about 9:30am...it looked pretty good as most of the bypass route blockades were up.

We ran it again after 1pm and some asshats cut and/or moved damn near every section of blockage that had been erected :rolleyes:

We ran Sac-up at about 9:30am...it looked pretty good as most of the bypass route blockades were up.

We ran it again after 1pm and some asshats cut and/or moved damn near every section of blockage that had been erected :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up on the blockage/bypasses being taken down. Will see what I can do about getting up there tomorrow but will most likely be the weekend of the 25/26

its probably the same dipshit who i saw running sacup down in a f150 xcab long bed and was stuck cuz "somebody block all the trails". Stupid mother ****ers need good talkin too(or beaten).:corn:

I thought it looked all wrong. I'm pretty sure we were through by 11:30 or so. Idiots.

Couple spots they drug all the logs out from where they were blocking a bypass spur and used them tp block the actual trail. Like they were redirecting the trail to where they wanted to go.:looser:

Couple spots they drug all the logs out from where they were blocking a bypass spur and used them tp block the actual trail. Like they were redirecting the trail to where they wanted to go.:looser:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wtf:

Is every one destroyed?

anybody have any info on who did this?